- This event has passed.
Outpatient Reform Program Community Conversation
27 July 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Community and Consumer Involvement Program in partnership with the WA Health Outpatient Reform Program and supported by WA Country Health Service, will be holding a series of virtual community conversations across regional WA:
- Session 1 on the 20th July will include –
- South West (Bunbury Hospital)
- Wheatbelt (Northam Hospital)
- Great Southern (Albany Hospital)
2. Session 2 on the 27th July will include –
- Kimberley (Broome Hospital)
- Midwest (Geraldton Hospital)
- Pilbara (Hedland Health Campus)
- Goldfields (Kalgoorlie Hospital)
Consumers who live in regional WA are invited to join the discussion about the reform of outpatient services in WA.
If you have an interest in outpatient reform and would like to share your personal experience and future vision for outpatient services, please register your interest to attend the community conversation in your region. This will require you to personally attend one of the above hospital sites.
Please bring a mobile phone or device to the community conversation where you can. This will be used to support some of the activities that will take place in the session.
A small payment will be offered to those who attend. can. This will be used to support some of the activities that will take place in the session.