New Graduate – Experienced – Senior
• Ready for a sea change to tropical Broome?
• Want to be part of a multidisciplinary allied health team?
• Want to make real change for children and families?
Connect Paediatric Therapy Services is expanding and putting down roots in Broome! We are looking for experienced clinicians who are ready to be part of something new and use their clinical skills with a variety of paediatric clients, provide a family-centred service and enjoy a great workplace culture, fully supported by the leading paediatric therapy service in the Pilbara.
Connect Paediatric Therapy Services has been thriving in the Pilbara since 2016. Our proven success as a local regional therapy provider is based on our understanding of the unique challenges to providing quality services in remote WA and our solutions focused team of experienced clinicians being supported to adapt and collaborate creatively to support children with a variety of needs. It is our mission to give children in regional areas access to the high quality services they need. Connect’s core value is making real change for families and we do this through family-centred practice. Our model focuses on delivering multidisciplinary allied health services, utilising the latest evidence-based interventions.
We are committed to supporting choice and control, and as a registered NDIS provider, our new clinic in Broome will provide choice for both private clients and NDIS participants in the Kimberley.
Based in the new Broome clinic, you will have a powerhouse of talent and support at your fingertips to allow you to work alongside clients and their families, building strong relationships, to provide assessment and intervention services to paediatric clients with developmental delay and/or disability to achieve real change and improve quality of lives.
Our clients’ therapeutic needs range from short-term interventions to complex, long-term needs and you will be supported to provide this therapy in a variety of environments which best supports the client and their family’s individual needs and situation.
• Experience managing a general paediatric caseload preferred, but new graduates are encouraged to apply
• Experience in assessment and providing intervention for children with disabilities and/or developmental delays
• Self-motivated and adaptable to the needs of each client
• Passion for supporting and empowering families in regional WA
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Relocation assistance through Rural Health West
• Additional 1-week North West Leave after 12 months of service
• Paid Professional Development Leave
• Structured supervision
• Professional growth and development opportunities
• Regular transdisciplinary training
• Work in a multidisciplinary team to support the needs of children and their families
1. Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline and eligible for membership with the appropriate board of Australia. Current practicing registration with AHPRA (if applicable).
2. Completion of 100-point identification check
3. Current Australian drivers’ licence
4. Current Covid-19 Digital Certificate
5. Ability to obtain a WA Working with Children Check
6. Ability to obtain NDIS Worker Screening Check
Connect Paediatric Therapy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we embrace and value diversity and encourage people with a disability or Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applicants to apply.
To apply, email your cover letter and up to date resume to email@example.com, on or before Monday, 28 February 2022, 5pm WST.