- This event has passed.
Pressure rising: clinical controversies and updates in hypertension
29 September @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This World Heart Day, the Heart Foundation is partnering with the World Heart Federation and the High Blood Pressure Council of Australia to bring to you another health professional webinar. Along with Prof Garry Jennings, Chief Medical Advisor and Interim CEO of the Heart Foundation, our global expert panel will explore the latest clinical controversies in blood pressure management, including targets, resistant hypertension, and new digital technology for blood pressure monitoring.
- Prof. Rhian Touyz (International speaker) Executive Director and Chief Scientific Officer at the Research Institute of McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, Canada
- Prof. Markus Schlaich Dobney Chair in Clinical Research at The University of Western Australia and President of High Blood Pressure Research Council of Australia
- Prof. James Sharman Deputy Director and Head of the Blood Pressure Research Group at the Menzies Institute for Medical Research, University of Tasmania
- Prof. Nick Zwar GP and Executive Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences and Medicine at Bond University
- Prof. Garry Jennings (Chair) Chief Medical Advisor and Interim CEO of the Heart Foundation