- This event has passed.
Career Planning Workshop – Building blocks to a successful rural career | Broome
9 June @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Building blocks to a successful rural career
The rural Career Planning Workshops have been developed to assist health professionals establish a career path and identify opportunities to build a successful career in rural Western Australia.
These free, one-day workshops will be useful for all health professionals, including medical practitioners, nurses, midwives and allied health practitioners, providing practical knowledge and skills that can be used to develop personal career goals and plans.
Throughout the workshop participants will be considering:
- Personal values and motivation.
- Personality types and working with others.
- The importance of self-care.
- Exploring short, medium and long-term goals.
- Understanding career development, career planning and career mission statements.
- Exploring your strengths, weaknesses and opportunities and what barriers may need to be considered.
- The value of mentors and support.
For more information please contact Rural Health West’s Future Workforce team on 08 6118 7101 or email@example.com.
Register for Rural Career Planning Workshops
There are seven Career Planning workshops being held around the WA regions between Saturday 1 May 2021 – Saturday 26 June 2021.
Registration is free, however spaces are limited so please ensure you are able to attend the workshop date in your region.